All Club activities have been temporarily suspended as you know as we follow the guidelines set out by Government and Health Officials. However, your Club Board of Directors is not sitting by idle. Here are a few activities that are going on:
* Your Club President is monitoring very closely all guidelines set out by our Political and Health leaders to ensure that the Club is in line with guidelines set out.
* Your Sports Directors are planning the way that their sport activities can be changed to encompass safety procedures set out by Health Officials with regard to Covid 19.
* Your Sports Directors are in conference with the various leaders to gain input and establish their comfort at putting new procedures in place.
* Various members of the Board of Directors are involved in strategic planning for the future of the Club.
* Meetings of Board members are going on virtually through Zoom. In addition, knowledge tips in paddling are presented to all members every Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m.
* Our Club newsletter and updater are still being sent out to all Club members.
Stay safe and healthy, dear Members!