Finland 14 days in March 2020
We will be participating in the Rajalta Rajalle - Hiihto in Lappland; a border-to-border skiing event known as "The RR".
It is a skiing tour, not a race, across Finland from near the Russian border to the Swedish border, very close to the Arctic Circle.
Stephen Walter email@example.com
Loraine Walter firstname.lastname@example.orgHighlights
- Skiing in the Finnish Arctic, across the country
- Long or short distance options available
- Traditional ski event, organised by local communities
- Well prepared ski trails, with relatively easy condition.
- Usually excellent snow conditions, and comfortable temperatures
- Sightseeing in Helsinki at start of trip
- Optional alternative activities available on certain days, e.g. reindeer "safaris"
Total Cost: $4670 per person
- Air fare Toronto to Helsinki, and domestic flights in Finland
- 12 nights accommodation, including breakfasts
- 8 lunches, and 8 evening meals
- Ground transfers to and from airports in Finland
- Logistic support, including baggage transfers during ski tour
- Saunas every day.
Price does not include:
- Sightseeing tour or other personal activities in Helsinki;
- other personal activities, such as Lappland “safaris”, Ranua zoo. (Information about these options can be made available to trip members).
- 4 evening meals (days 2, 3, 4, and 13)
- 4 lunches (days 3, 4, 5 and 13). This is because we anticipate people will not necessarily want to stay together in the group on those days. These meals are available at reasonable cost in the hotels we will be using (approx.. 10-20 euros), and there are many other eating options elsewhere
- Local transport (metro, bus) in Helsinki
- Optional tips at hotels for cleaning staff.
- $25 club registration fee
- Baggage fees for air travel
- Alcoholic beverages.
Registration opens Apr 4 2019
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Complete both steps
Step 1: register online. Choose "Register" and make your $25 non-refundable payment. If you want to be the first to register, login and be ready with your credit card on April 3 in time for 12:00 am on April 4th.
Step 2: pay a deposit of $600 per person to Teachers Travel Service.
We will notify you about the date when final payment to the travel agent is due, and if there is an adjustment to the final pricing.
See Trip Information Sheet for additional payment details.
TRAVEL AGENT: Teachers Travel Service ~ Jill Sanderson ~ Office direct line: 1-800-268-7229 ~ 21 St. Clair Ave East ~ Toronto, ON M4T 1L9