We are returning to Seefeld, Austria and Toblach, Italy to ski some of the finest cross-country trail networks in Europe. Both of these areas also offer opportunities for winter hiking, snowshoeing, and downhill skiing.
Jim Blair firstname.lastname@example.org
Patti Blair email@example.com
- 160 kms of beautifully groomed trails in Italy
- Over 250 kms of trails in the "Olympiaregion" of Austria
- Charming inns, restaurants or mountain huts along many of the trails
- Day trip options - visit the "Iceman" museum in Bolzano or take a day off in Innsbruck
Double Occupancy: $4100 per person
Single Occupancy: $4500 (limited to 2 spots)
- Airfare Toronto/Munich return
- 14 nights accommodation
- 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches (if on site at Hotel Bergland) and 14 dinners
- All beverages at Hotel Bergland
- Coach transfers between airport and accommodations
- Ski passes and local bus passes
- Most gratuities
- Club registration fee
Price does not include:
- Lunches while at Hotel Monica or if you are off-site at Hotel Bergland
- Beverages while at Hotel Monica
- Day trips to destinations other than x-c skiing i.e. sightseeing
- Some gratuities
Registration opens Feb 21 2018
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Complete both steps starting Feb 21 2018
Step one: register online. Choose "Register" and make your $25 non-refundable payment.
Step two: pay a deposit of $340 per person to Teachers Travel Service.
See Trip Information Sheet for additional payment details.
TRAVEL AGENT: Teachers Travel Service ~ Jill Sanderson ~ Office direct line: 1-800-268-7229 ~ 21 St. Clair Ave East ~ Toronto, ON M4T 1L9
printable Trip Information Sheet